* Understanding clients needs and providing them best services* Acquisition and retention of clients.* Lead generation* New client acquisition* Giving Services to the acquired Clients.Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Financial Services/Stock Broking
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’...
About the Company:
Visionet Systems, Inc. is a privately held and employee owned company that was founded in 1995 and headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey. With over 2500 employees and growing, Visionet Systems, Inc. (VSI) is a leading Software Products, Software Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and company delivering value through ...
Designation : Senior Analyst -Financial Reporting
Location - Mumbai
CTC: 7 - 9 LPA
- Chartered Accountant (1st or maximum 2nd attempt)
- Excellent communication Skills needed.
- Knowledge of IFRS is must.
- Candidate must have good knowledge on Group Consolidations, inter-company reconciliations, impairment testing of Goodwill, etc.
- Financial ...
The Regional COE Commercial Support Senior Analyst will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within Business Unit Finance. Responsibilities include:
- Business partnering with various stakeholders
- Business Plan support and analysis including working on various updates / estimates
- Data analysis and trend and forecast ...
A social media analyst boosts the online presence of a company by integrating social media, search engine optimization techniques and blogging into a brand's identity. These analysts generally have a background in marketing and a bachelor's degree in a field such as social media management, public relations, or ...
Req ID: 11392
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. ...
Key Skills: SDLC, Business Analyst, Coordination Experience in Gathering Business Requirements, Communicating directly with end-customers, designing & preparing Functional Specifications & BR Intermediate level of SQL skills for data analysis. Knowledge of SDLC. Good UnderstandingJD:- 1. Act as a guide. 2. Handling Technical queries of Participants. 3. Conducting Activity sessions. 4. Performing the ...
Want to be part of the most disruptive and fastest growing E-Commerce Company in India with world-class team, long-term vision, and tier-one VCs backing it-
What you will be part of:
As a Business Analyst, you- ll be responsible for finding data driven solutions/insights to real time business problems. ...
Currently we have opportunity with our client Citi Corp India Services
The role of Principal Analyst - Strategic Information Solutions group is based at COE Bangalore Center and reports to the AVP. The Analyst/Senior Analyst will be part of NA ...
Title: Principal Analyst - Analytics - Cards Domain
Primary Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Education: Master's Degree
Schedule: Full-time / Permanent
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- The role of Principal Analyst - Strategic Information Solutions and reports to the AVP. The Analyst/Senior Analyst will ...
Mandate Skills :
- Fund Accounting for Alternative Funds
- Worked on Indian products specially Private equity products
Job location : Mumbai
CA Qualifed - 2 - 4 yrs of experience
MBA Qualifed - 3 - 5 yrs of experience
JOB SUMMARY :
The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst coordinates and leads the financial reporting process. As part ...
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for communicating and driving network vision and goals for the Fulfilment center and Finance Team.
Top Skills :
- Demonstrate financial analysis and modelling skills.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Process improvement experience (ideally Lean and/or Six Sigma).
Roles & ...
JOB DESCRIPTION - RESEARCH ANALYST
Position Purpose: To identify and provide medium-term and long-term investment opportunities to investors based on Fundamental Analysis of Sector/Company
Position Research Analyst (Fundamental)
Reporting to Head - Research
- Analysing fast-growing and fundamentally sound publicly traded Mid- and Small-cap companies ...
As a Senior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for building financial analysis models driving operational decisions across Amazon network.
Top Skills :
- Strong financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Working on long range plan, annual budgets etc.
- Weekly, Monthly Variance Analysis & reporting.
Exp- 0-2 Yrs
Job Location - Pune
• Managing Practice operations – financial, non-financial and providing oversight to Management
• Work with the finance team in running the monthly forecasts
• Ensure a rhythm is built and maintained in the process and exceptional items are ...
Test Analyst (QTP) - 2 to 4 yrs - Pune
Experience of enhancing, transferring and/or merging frameworks with the aim of improved usability and long-term maintainability.
A proven understanding of the full project lifecycle, financial markets, preferably settlement, with experience of working with cross ...
Test Analyst (Cards) – 4 to 6 yrs – Bangalore
Major Responsibility as part of this Role
- Responsibility of taking up project end to end execution independently
- Strong in understanding the requirements
- Strong in reading through design and architecture documents
- Experience in preparing the test ...
We are currently hiring Business Analyst with experience in Industrial Automation between 9 - 12 years in Mumbai location.
Roles and responsibilties -
A Techno Functional with the 10 and above years of experience in industrial Automation, of which 6 years of exposure in various stages of SDLC and miminium 4 years of experience in ...
ETL_Test Analyst_ 2 to 4 yrs_ Chennai
ETL Test Analyst _Exp- 2 to 4 years, Location- Chennai
Job Description:Specification / Skills / Experience:* Overall experience with 2+ years in ETL Testing with any industry ETL tool.* Should be good in manual testing fundamentals.* Experience in writing SQL queries and DB testing.* ...