A Seasoned professional responsible for co-ordinating SCB Group's Budgeting, Forecasting & Flash processes that constitute Planning stream and drive re-engineering of the same to deliver process efficiencies and effectiveness.
1. Overall experience of 12 to 15 years and minimum of 7 to 8 years of financial planning & Analysis experience (preferably banking domain)
Client- Large private sector bank
- Department- Corporate Loan Restructuring
The profile is part of wholesale banking division is focused on improving asset quality and closely monitoring critical exposures to enable proactive action whenever required. Special portfolios are being identified for special focus, with the mandate of maintaining and enhancing ...
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the commercial banking clients.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
Designation - Finance Transformation Leader
Location - Bangalore/Chennai
Experience - 15-23 years
Job Description :
Business Unit Introduction:
- IBM Global Process Services has been a part of the Indian BPO industry for more than 10 years. Today it partners with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their ...
The main job responsibilities would include-
- Oversee the accounting of all divisions of the company and report to the management in the required structure
- Manage cross country accounting where the company has its other establishments
- Work with top management in framing the strategic approach for the future
- Overseeing and providing on-going management direction for all processes and activities undertaken for Cost Analytics. Introduce and maintain high quality standards of service delivery.
- Drive SCB cost and competitive analytics and benchmarking, extending efforts into market intelligence, developing forward looking projections to calibrate to SCB's performance vs. peers. ...
Key Job roles
- Ensure that Books are closed on or before 3rd of every month with all the provision entries passed including depreciation etc. For all units across South India.
- Ensure that adequate variance analysis report is prepared before 5th of the following month (P&L as ...
The position holder will be part of the responsible for organisation's Strategy & Investor Relations.
Key responsibilities :
- Raising debt capital from domestic market/ restructuring bank loans
- Handling Investor Relations
- Manage existing debt relationships and be the SPOC for all Bank Relationships
- Be responsible for syndication business ...
The broad objectives of this position are:
- To ensure financial & commercial controls at all the manufacturing units - Seasoning business, and monthly reporting against Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- To Lead the banking & treasury function in the Company so that cash flow/fund flow is ...