Network Sr Analyst nttdata.com- 3 weeks ago
Req ID: 9816
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Network Sr Analyst to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
Data Center Engineer
The Data Center Engineer will be responsible for production and non-production Device Design/Policy/functionality for service implementation. They will also be responsible for completing assigned projects (e.g. detailed procedures, tickets, NDD, etc.) in a manner consistent with the Citi Standard, which emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service. Ultimately, they are responsible for meeting all consulting billing objectives.
• Install, test, and evaluate customer ordered/procured equipment and software.
• Train/socialize to other project engineers on how to use Citi technology.
• Act as representative to identify opportunities as they relate to NTTDATA - CITI practice areas.
• Refer potential add-on sales opportunities to either account managers or solutions engineers.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
• Schedule conversions and cutovers and support traffic analysis and traffic shaping design plans.
• Perform network routing utilizing Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) routing and Virtual routing and forwarding (VRF).
• Knowledge of Domain Name Server (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Portal (DHCP).
• Ensure customer communication and satisfaction when project is complete to be sure project has met all proposal objectives and is completed on-time.
• Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
• Experience with Cisco Nexus & Fabric Extender (FEX) deployments.
• Experience working with telecommunications providers (telco) to upgrade circuits
• Thorough understanding of large scale environments
• Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
• Process-oriented individual with strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
• Ability to build consensus.
• Strong interpersonal skills
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Network, Consulting, Cisco, Technology